Spain – Barcelona (Sabadell)
Institut Català de Paleontologia Miquel Crusafont (ICP)
How to get there
Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
You will find the exact address and directions to the course location on the premises of Sabadell of the Institut Català de Paleontologia Miquel Crusafont (ICP), Museum’s webpage.
Two main train companies and one subway company operate in Barcelona city.
- The Barcelona metro (subway) has a high frequency and there are many lines (Barcelona subway map).
- One of the train companies is called Renfe Cercanías (Rodalies Barcelona in Catalan), the other is called FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya).
In some case both companies (and the subway) may share train stations. Please be aware of this when asking for directions to local people and buying tickets, as you may get wrong directions if not indicating which train company you want to take.
- If you come by plane, take the Aerobus from the airport to Plaza Catalunya bus stop in Barcelona city.
- If you come by train, in the same train station you have arrived (Barcelona Sants), you should take the line R1, R3 or R4 of the company Renfe Cercanías (Rodalies Barcelona in Catalan) to Catalunya stop (Integrated Railway Network map).
Once in Plaza Catalunya go to the FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya) Catalunya station and take the train line S2 to Plaza Mayor stop.
From Catalunya station, it takes about 45 minutes to arrive at Sabadell. The place of the course is about 15 minutes walking from the train stop.
- If you are arriving late in the day, buses and trains run until almost 12:00 a.m. Taxis from the airport