January 18th-22nd, 2021
Graduate or postgraduate degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences. All participants must bring their own personal laptop with the following software installed: Putty (Windows only), Filezilla and Komodo Edit. Webcam and headphones are strongly recommended, and a good internet connection.
- Introduction to NGS sequencing platforms.
- Introduction to basic command lines.
- Basic raw data manipulations (counting sequences, listing files).
- Raw data QC & Cleaning.
- Introduction to TOGGLe, a NGS pipeline framework.
- Mapping: principle, tools, execution.
- Mapping: cleaning, data control, realigning, duplicates marking.
- SNP calling: raw calling, cleaning calling, filtering.
- VCF manipulations: filtering on MAF, heterozygosity…
- Impact of SNPs on genes.
- Population genomics using sNMF.
- Context-based analyses.
- Piping large scale analyses for multiple samples using TOGGLe.
- Testing new tools and different conditions to answer different biological questions.
- Course Fee
- Early bird (until November 30th, 2020):
- 475 € *
(380 € for Ambassador Institutions)
- Regular (after until November 30th, 2020):
- 575 € *
(460 € for Ambassador Institutions)
- Prices are VAT included.
* Participants from companies/industry will have an extra charge of 100 €.